Products from Our Daily Avenue are crafted with careful selection of materials. For the products to be kept at optimal conditions, following are some tips on how to care for our footwear products:
- All materials used to create the product reacts to humidity which may result in permanent wear and tear.
- Avoid placing your product unused for an extended period of time.
- Avoid getting it wet or be in contact with oily or acidic substances.
- Avoid exposure to direct light and heat and excessive friction to maintain the quality of the material.
- Avoid adjusting all straps to maximum tightness for prevention of band from snapping.
- Avoid long periods of storage of unused products.
- Remove the protection layer (if any) at the base prior to wearing.
- Clean this product with a soft dry cloth and store it in a cool dry place when not in use.
As the amount of friction and pressure applied to the footwear varies for different users, the level of durability will be different. We strive to provide quality footwear products however we seek your understanding that the experience of the products varies for different users.